<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6098518012383031463?origin\x3dhttps://choosy-cheryl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Mine ♥
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts

Biography

Cheryl ♥ Agent Eeyore
MBS, CCHMS

Awesome;

I'm a hyper and random little girl who gets mood swings real often.

In the dictionary, awesome means very impressive and I'm awesome. I'm very impressive.

Even more awesome;

I love SHINee! ♥

I hate cockroaches and lizards!

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Heartstrings

MBS ♥
1 E'04!
2 E'05!
3 Bravery'06!
4 Dilligence'07!
5 Integrity'08!
6 Joy'09!
AAAC ♥
Wanqing Poo(h)!
Serena Piglet aka Serena baby!
Tin Yi Tigger!

CCHMS ♥
1 HM'10 aka Hyper Monsters!
Clique ♥
Hui Jiung!
Kek Ki!
Jia Hui 12!
Quek Xue!
Regine!
Natalie!
Mei Hang!
Steads ♥
Carmen!
Shiau Yu!
Xuanyu!
Zhen Qi!
CCHMSCO ♥
Si Rong!
Yun Qi!
Xin Wei!
Vanessa!
Carrin!
Section 2 ♥
-to be updated-

SHINee ♥
Onew!
Jonghyun!
Key!
Minho!
Taemin!


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

MacBook
iPod touch
6 Joy'09 Class Outing
1 HM'10 aka Hyper Monsters Class Outing
Outing with Serena Baby
Top Five in 1 HM'10
Six Points for O Level
Student Councillor *Under Probation


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Chelsea
Felix
Jaymie
Li Xian
Quek Xue

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy CNY & Valentine's Day to everyone!!!

Played Monopoly yesterday with cuzs till 1.30 am.

Missing someone...

Hey, I wished for that someone to be in the same group as me in the P5 Camp but then, I didn't seize the chance to talk to that someone and we became strangers... No, we were already strangers since P4.

Remember that I took part in the sports meet in P4 and that someone did too... We were in the same category. Before that someone ran for the competition, I wished that someone good luck but...

I should have taken the initiative to talk to that someone!!!

I'm regretting it...

Now, if I had talked to that someone, I might know which school he/she is in...

AWW!!!

No one sent me roses... although I'm secretly wishing for it... Shh!!!

Can you believe that MH bought a $2.50 rose for HERSELF?!

She's totally mad...

Sms-ed cuz yesterday and he was so funny. I said I wanted to buy the phone Samsung Jet, then he said, "where u wanna fly 2?" I was like ...

Long time since we chatted... He's ignoring me because I told the whole family that he likes someone... And he removed me from facebook, where I get all my information... I was trying to like know more... Since he is always acting so furtively...

Aww... Sad Valentine's Day... :(

Cheryl ♥ Agent Eeyore
10:30 AM